Arlington, Texas – The Dallas Wings (12 – 15) overcame the Atlanta Dream (6 – 20), 72 – 68, Thursday night at College Park Center.
The Wings were led by Allisha Gray, who recorded her first double-double since 2018 and led the Wings with 19 points and 10 rebounds. She was joined by Sixth Woman of the Year Candidate, Isabelle Harrison, who recorded her third double-double of the season, finishing with 11 points and 10 rebounds. It is the 36th time in franchise history and the third time this season Dallas has recorded multiple double-doubles in the same game.
Moriah Jefferson also stepped up for the Wings, totaling 13 points, seven rebounds and six assists while also adding a steal and a block. The Wings complete a home duet with the Atlanta Dream on Sunday, September 5, at 3 p.m. CT.
- Arike Ogunbowale extended her league-leading and franchise record double-digit scoring streak to 64 on a baseline jumper with 8:41 to go in the fourth quarter. She finished with 17 points and three assists.
- The Dallas Wings became the first team in WNBA history to record at least five threes in 45 straight games on a three pointer from Marina Mabrey with 9:18 left in the second quarter.
- Moriah Jefferson netted 13 points, grabbed seven rebounds, and dished out six assists.
- Allisha Gray filled up the stat sheet with 19 points, which was her 13thgame in double-digits this season. She also finished with a season high 10 rebounds, for her first double-double of the season. Her last double-double was August 12, 2018, at Washington.
- The Wings swiped 10 or more steals for the third time this season and are just the second team in 2021 to out-swipe the Atlanta Dream.
- Isabelle Harrison finished with 11 points and 10 rebounds, her third double-double of the season. It was her fifth-straight game scoring in double figures and 16th time of the season in double digits.
- The Wings recorded six blocks, the eighth time this season Dallas has rejected five or more shots.