Minneapolis, Minnesota – The Dallas Wings (9-11) lost to the Minnesota Lynx (10-7), 85 – 79, Wednesday night at Target Center.
Dallas was led by Satou Sabally, who netted 12 points to go along with a career-high seven assists and a team-high six rebounds. It is the third straight game the All-Star has reached double-figures and the fourth time she has led the team in assists.
Allisha Gray and Isabelle Harrison also found themselves in double-figures, as the veteran duo scored 13 and 12 points, respectively. Harrison also added five rebounds and a block, giving her at least one rejection in four straight games.
The Wings head home to face the Aces in Dallas’s last game before the Olympic break on Sunday, July 11. Tip-off is set for noon CT and the game will be broadcast on ABC.
- Ogunbowale extended her league-leading and franchise-record double-digit scoring streak to 57 games on a layup with 5:09 left in the fourth quarter. She finished with 11 points.
- Satou Sabally recorded double-digits in her third straight game, finishing with 12 points. She also dished out a career-high seven assists and grabbed six boards.
- Allisha Gray reaches double figures in her sixth straight game, finishing with 13 points.
- Isabelle Harrison netted 12 points for her sixth-straight double-digit scoring performance.
- The Wings were a perfect 8 of 8 from the free-throw line, the fifth time they have not missed as a team from the charity stripe this season.