Arlington, Texas – The Dallas Wings (10-14) fell to the Indiana Fever (5-18), 83 – 81, Friday night at College Park Center.
The Wings’ scoring efforts were led by veteran Isabelle Harrison, who netted 22 points, her second straight game with 15 or more points and third game of 20 or more this season. Marina Mabrey poured in 18 of her own and sank four shots from beyond the arc, the eighth time this season she has had at least three makes from deep.
On the defensive side of the ball, Allisha Gray and Harrison each recorded three blocked shots, season highs for both players. It was Dallas’s seventh game with five or more blocks this season.
The Wings next head to Washington D.C. to take on the Mystics, Thursday, August 26 at 6 p.m. CT.
- The Dallas Wings became the first team in WNBA history to record at least made five threes in 42 straight games on a three pointer from Marina Mabrey at the 1:24 mark of the first quarter.
- Arike Ogunbowale extended her league-leading and franchise record double-digit scoring streak to 61 on a three with 4:01 left in the third quarter.
- Isabelle Harrison recorded her fifth game with 15 or more points and did so for the first time in back-to-back games this season. She finished with 22 points, her third game of 20 or more this season.
- Marina Mabrey recorded three or more three pointers for the eighth time this season. She finished with four made threes and 18 points.
- Block Party: Allisha Gray set her career-high, and Isabelle Harrison tied her season-high with three blocks. As a team, the Wings recorded six blocks, Dallas’s seventh game with five or more blocks.