Las Vegas, Nevada– The Dallas Wings fell to the Las Vegas Aces 85 – 78 at Michelob Ultra Arena Sunday evening.
Dallas was led by Satou Sabally, who recorded a season-high 24 points in addition to grabbing eight boards. Isabelle Harrison paved the way with nine boards of her own, and she added 13 points and two steals as well.
The Wings scoring leaders were rounded out by Arike Ogunbowale, whose 11 points extended her WNBA-leading and franchise-record streak to 48 games, and Marina Mabrey, who finished with 10 points.
The Wings return home after a five-game road trip to battle the Minnesota Lynx at College Park Center on Thursday, June 17. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. CT and the game will be nationally broadcast on the CBS Sports Network.
- Ogunbowale extended her league-leading and franchise record double-digit scoring streak to 48 on a free throw with 12.5 seconds remaining in the third quarter.
- Satou Sabally recorded 10 first quarter points, her highest scoring first quarter of the season. She finished with a team-high 24 points (her most this season) and eight rebounds.
- Harrison recorded 13 points to go along with a team-high nine rebounds.
- Ogunbowale had a season-high eight assists to lead the team.
- The Wings swiped 11 steals and turned the Aces turnovers into 21 points.
- The Wings held Las Vegas to just three fast break points and six second chance points.