Arlington, Texas – The Dallas Wings (14 – 18) defeated the Los Angeles Sparks (12 – 20), 87–84, Sunday afternoon at College Park Center.
Arike Ogunbowale led the Wings with 20 points, the seventeenth time she has passed the 20-point scoring mark this season. She was joined in double figures by Marina Mabrey (16 points), Isabelle Harrison (14 points) and Allisha Gray (12 points).
With the conclusion of the regular season, the Wings will head to Chicago to take on the Sky on Thursday, September 23, in the single-elimination first round of the WNBA playoffs.
- The Dallas Wings extended their WNBA record of consecutive games with at least five threes to 49 on a three pointer from Arike Ogunbowale with 1:50 left in the first half.
- Arike Ogunbowale netted 20 points, her 17thtime reaching 20 or more.
- The Wings rained down 10 threes, the tenth time they have netted 10 or more threes this season.
- Allisha Gray netted 12 points and grabbed seven rebounds.
- Marina Mabrey recorded 16 points and dished out five assists.
- Isabelle Harrison went a perfect 7-7 from the field and netted 14 points.