Looking to get involved with the Dallas Wings next summer? Students, ages 16 and up, may now apply to become a member of the Dallas Wings Ball Crew!
Applicants must submit the following online to be considered for the 2020 season:
- A letter in the student’s own words as to what makes her/him unique and why she/he would make an excellent Ball Crew member.
- A completed application
- One (1) letter of recommendation from someone other than a close friend or family member expressing why she/he would be an asset to the ball crew program.
Ball Crew will rotate among many jobs, including but not limited to:
- Setting up the court (pre-game)
- Sweeping, wiping the floor
- Distributing water, towels and warm-ups during timeouts
- Folding warm-ups and towels
- Rebounding for players before the game and during halftime
In an effort to promote and maintain the professional atmosphere of our program, Ball Crew must follow the policies below:
- Please consider these policies carefully before applying to the program.
- Perfect attendance to all assigned games, which fall between May and October (game schedule available online)
- No autographs, idle chit chat or horsing around while working
- This is a job and must be approached with a commitment to serve others in an unselfish and professional manner
- Arrive to work 2.5 hours before the game (usually 5 pm) and stay up to an hour after the game (9:30-10:30 p.m.).
In addition to playing a special role in creating an atmosphere for all other franchises to model, Ball Crew will enjoy:
- Complimentary Wings apparel to wear on game nights
- Two (2) complimentary tickets for family to attend the games assigned
- The closest seat possible to exciting WNBA games all summer long!