All tickets will be provided through AXS Mobile Ticketing, which you will use to enter the building.
- The AXS mobile app is downloadable from Google or Apple.
- No tickets can be left at will call
- No ticket exchange policy for the 2021 season
- If you have questions concerning your tickets or AXS Mobile, send an email to email@example.com.
- Parking for Premium Ticket Holders will be in the lower level of the Orange Garage and you must show the PDF e-ticket issued by UTA Parking.
- If you purchased a discounted season parking pass, you must have the PDF e-ticket parking pass for that specific game sent by UTA Parking.
- Regular parking is in level 2 and up of the Orange and Blue Garages
- If you purchase parking on a game-by-game basis, the price will be $15 for the Orange Garage or $10 for the Blue Garage. Must be paid by card, no cash.
- Handicap spaces available first-come, first-serve basis.
NOTE: Parking in garages can be paid with card only!
View Parking Map Here.
Gate 2 and Gate 3 will be the entry points for all fans, including premium members, in the 2021 season.
Re-Entry Policy: Per WNBA League-issued Security Standards, there is no re-entering the arena for any reason.
Cash will not be accepted so please be prepared to use a card at all concessions, merchandise areas, and parking lots.
No Bags (even clear) will be allowed in the Arena this year. Small clutches, wallets and money clips are allowed. If you have a medical bag, please contact UTA for more information.
Thank you for your cooperation!