The Dallas Wings are proud to show our support to well-organized and developed events that our players can participate in to make a positive impact on the community. To request a player appearance, please follow these guidelines:
Appearance Request Guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted through the online form below with the appropriate fields completed. The Dallas Wings don’t accept form letters, faxes, e-mails or requests through the mail.
- Due to the limited number of appearance opportunities available and the tremendous volume of requests received, it is not possible to fulfill each and every request. To assist us in scheduling appearances, we ask you to submit appearance requests no later than six weeks prior to the event.
- The Wings cannot provide regret notices for appearances we cannot attend and event coordinators should only consider their request to be scheduled upon receiving confirmation from the Wings organization. The Dallas Wings may not be able to confirm participation until one week prior to the event but every effort will be made to provide confirmation of players availability as soon as possible
- Appearances will not be scheduled on game days, travel days, player off days, or during practice
- Requests are primarily limited to the Dallas area.
- Wings players are generally available May through August. Please note that most players play overseas during the WNBA offseason and therefore not available in the offseason.
- Wings coaches and staff are generally available year round, however, have a busy scouting schedule January through March.
Although players and coaches are eager to reach every fan, their availability it limited. The Dallas Wings will make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. If you are interested in having a member of our organization participate in your event, you must complete the form below. You must submit the appearance form 6-8 weeks prior to the scheduled event. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our team if the request can be fulfilled.
Please fill out the form below to submit your request: