1. Why did you pick to attend Michigan State?
It was close to home! My parents and my family could see me play.
2. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A WNBA player.
3. What inspired you to play basketball?
It was always in me. First, I started off in boxing with my dad, then I started basketball. Basketball became my love. Ever since I was a little kid, I always brought a basketball with me wherever I went. There was love there from the beginning.
4. Who was your favorite basketball player growing up?
LeBron James. I started watching him in eighth grade, and ever since then I fell in love with his game. I love Kobe Bryant too. I know usually LeBron fans don’t like Kobe also, but I do. Russell Westbrook too, and D-Rose (Derrick Rose).
5. Three things I can’t live without?
Basketball, family, and my Xbox 360. I love playing Call of Duty and NBA 2K!
6. What are your favorite TV shows?
I like The Real World, and I like The Challenge, where they put people from The Real World in physical, and sometimes mental, challenges. I like that.
7. Favorite movie?
I have a lot! I like “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”, “Colombiana”, and “Guess Who” with Zoe Saldana, Ashton Kutcher, and Bernie Mac.
8. Favorite musicians?
Chris Brown, Drake, and J.Cole.
9. Favorite meal?
I love food too much to have a favorite meal!
10. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being a hard worker, being passionate and enthusiastic about the game, and just being a good friend.